my first design

I have managed to take the things I am learning in class time into my own website layouts and designs below is my first design which I think is quite rough and wouldn't look professional enough to work on the net.

This is my splash page my intentions would be for this page to load very quickly and the splashes of page to splat on screen and my logo be made out of the mess in the middle leaving this as the finished screen to the left. I have been quite simple with my link names so people wouldn't get confused.




My about me page is basically information I have typed up making myself look abit more professional with possibly a booklet to show more about me and where I came from all of which from a design perspective. I intend this page to start from the logo in the middle of the page the red shape to move quickly out and splat the ABOUT US onto the screen.


My portfolio page is simular to my about us page apart from the colour and the text really. I want the viewer to be able to use my site really easily without losing interest so I have kept my portfolio scroll left and right very simple.






This is my idea of the what I do page and as you can see I want every page to be a different colour where the animation is conserned. I have kept everything straight to the point on this page so the viewer can get off this page onto my contact page. Basically all my animations are going to start from the logo in the middle of the screen and splat out to the name of the page.


My contact me page is an enquiry box which I think I will change because I don't think I have the knowledge or time to create the coding for this box to work so this is just an idea at the moment. The animation on this page is the pencil on the screen flying out of the splat.

I am going to explore other layouts and designs and post them up as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment