Online portfolios

After looking online at lots of types of design portfolios I found many laouts and designs that I liked e.g


I like how Rob Morris has created a concept from his name website name and incorporated it into his pages. He has tutorials and journal titles all next to each other creating a nice simple design. 
 When you click on them the rest fade out leaving your selected title in colour. I really like the grey used throughout the site. I can't fault anything about the website its nice and clean and the work produced by Digital Mash is outstanding.

He has worked for the likes of Coca Cola, Jay Z the rap artist and has had his work featured in magazines and design galleries world wide. His website is very clever and the use of type is fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment