The practice site

In the Computing B module we have been given a practice site to build which helps us to understand flash and actually put into practice a working website. I have learn't alot from the lessons so far and have took what I have learnt in class and made designs of my own from looking at lots of different portfolios on the net as inspiration.

This is a screen grab of the practice site we have been working on in and out of class. I have learnt how to make buttons and how to make them roll over buttons so when you roll your mouse over the button it animates or changes colour. 

I have learnt how to link each page up and how Flash works on levels from 0 to 2 which means everything that doesn't change so the main layout of your site stays on level 0 and anythiny that changes from page to page like text goes on level 1, finally anything that is an image for example which would be on a flick through slide show would be on level 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment