Portfolio page and contact us

This is my portfolio page for the Designers on Demand site and by using my grid the structure of the layout is exactly as I wanted. its a simple roll over button on either of the left arrow or right arrow fading to pink or purple. 






Once the buttons are clicked I want the image to fly into the next design. I have written about who I and my friend have had the chance to work with and I have started putting together images to put into the portfolio page of the site.

This is my contact us page and on this page I have kept the main text detail on the left like on all of my pages and I wanted to only use type on the contact us page to help even the site out. This is so the viewer isn't over loaded with flash animation. I have used the colours from the top banner in the content to keep the page looking even throughout.



The next step is to look animating my pages and making each page work without any errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment